Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

rva_heldendaten
Contributor III

QlikSense utilizing Chrome?

Hi!

I just SHIFT+CTRL+RightClicked in QlikSense, and a contextmenu with "Show Dev Tools" in it appeared. A tab opens in QlikSense that looks very similar to Chrome Web Developer Tools (F12).

I haven't found anything in the QlikSense documentation about it. What can I do with "Show Dev Tools"? Or does it just exist for debugging?

Qlik Sense Desktop_2014-07-30_22-17-50.png

Qlik Sense Desktop_2014-07-30_22-18-17.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: QlikSense utilizing Chrome?

Hi,

It is built in the Chromium Extended Framework, so makes sense for me that you can see that. However, I guess it's likely for development/debugging process and not intended for users. I'm sure Product will be reading this and taking care of it.

Thanks!

Miguel

4 Replies
MVP
MVP

Hi,

It is built in the Chromium Extended Framework, so makes sense for me that you can see that. However, I guess it's likely for development/debugging process and not intended for users. I'm sure Product will be reading this and taking care of it.

Thanks!

Miguel

pbr
Contributor

Also note that when Qlik Sense is running you can have it show in any supported browser via the URL -  http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work and it will show exactly what you see there (F12 in Chrome).

senarath
Contributor III

Hi,

This is perfectly fine with IE.

dvqlikview
Honored Contributor II

Thanks both. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com