cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikcloud

Hi,

Is there anyway to recover an app from the Qlikcloud hub, that has been deleted? I'm not sure how or why this has happened, but i had an app that i was working on and it has disappeared. I still have the app open on another browser, because i had it published, but i cannot download it from there.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joshrussin
Creator III
Creator III

I have not found a way to recover a deleted app from cloud. But if you have it open, I recommend creating a new app in a new tab and just copying and pasting everything you can. That's about all I can think of before you completely have to redo everything.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
joshrussin
Creator III
Creator III

I have not found a way to recover a deleted app from cloud. But if you have it open, I recommend creating a new app in a new tab and just copying and pasting everything you can. That's about all I can think of before you completely have to redo everything.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yeah, i gave up and started to update an older version of the same app. Thanks for the help.

joshrussin
Creator III
Creator III

A little piece of advice. When you are done developing for the day, download a copy of it to your desktop. You'll always have a backup.