Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikmaps for the Qliksense

Hi I'm looking for a free trail version of Qlikmaps for Qliksense. Where i'm able to see a download below link which required username and password.

Qlikmaps.com/download

do they provide any free trail version of Qlikmaps for qliksense?.

Thanks,

Rams

7 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Yes they provide the trail version.

I believe you'd have to contact the sales and they would get back to you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Aehman, Thanks for your kind response.

I have communicated with Steve Lytle <slytle@analytics8.com>, through mail.

Planning to schedule meeting in the next week.In the meantime requested to provide a brief description of the use case and objectives of bringing QlikMaps.

Thanks

Rams.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

QlikMaps usually takes Latitude and Longitude as data set points.

they have many types of maps and live traffic for weather etc can also be mapped.

Bubble Map

Cluster Map

Line Map

Polygon Map (Requires KML Files)

Anyway, QlikMaps would also provide you with their sample Maps for each and you can play around.

GeoMaps is a free version with limited features, you can try that as well. I guess it is free to use.

They both are quite similar but I prefer QlikMaps as it has got lots of features and the design is similar to QlikSense properties which doesn't confuse me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ya, but i have attended a webinar for the qlikmaps and our client expecting to have it on Qlikmaps.

--Rams

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Yeah, QlikMaps is good.

I just told you about GeoQlik cus it is quite similar... and you can look into it and get an idea on how Maps work.

cazztfplease
Creator
Creator

Hey Ramesh,

I wrote about a great alternative/supplement to QlikMaps.  You might need to adjust the locations based on your location, but the information should be present in the GeoNames database for whatever locations you need to address. 

Are we there yet? - Foreshadow

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Chris, Thanks for the response.

I already have done this kind of map's, I'm looking for where i can add multiple dimension values on top of maps.

Which can be like Geo Spatial maps.

--Rams.