Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qliksense Alert mail for failure Apps

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me how to create alert mail for administartors if any applications fails in Qliksense Scheuled Tasks.

Please give me some suggestions

Thanks

Avinash mtoMayilVahananhicMRKachhiaIMPjagangwassenaarkarthikeyan1504

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Everyone,

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Avinash

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hell Avinash -

This is not yet possible with the out-of-the-box Qlik Sense product. I can only assume that with the use of the APIs - or 3rd party software - you may be able to scan / absorb the log information - run checks on the values and then distribute a notification based off the trigger value in the log.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Avinash -

Just learned that you can use one of our partner's - QVSource - to create notifications with their Notification Connector. This can actually be part of the Qlik Sense script. Please contact chrisbrain‌ for more details. Note you would still need to process the logs and you could use Qlik Sense to do this too.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik