cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

Qliksense Cloud

I have registered in Qliksense cloud. Would like to know how it works. Is it free or trail version. What exactly the Qliksense cloud is?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Logesh,

Everything you want to know about Qlik Sense Cloud can be learned here:

This has the introduction promo and getting started video: Welcome to the Qlik Sense Cloud Forum

You  can log your questions here: Qlik Sense Cloud

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Let me know how you do.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Logesh,

Everything you want to know about Qlik Sense Cloud can be learned here:

This has the introduction promo and getting started video: Welcome to the Qlik Sense Cloud Forum

You  can log your questions here: Qlik Sense Cloud

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Let me know how you do.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Logesh - just curious - I need your help in testing something. Can you mark my responses as correct as well? Or is only helpful an option? I have had some members explain that they CANNOT mark correct, just helpful. If you have a min, can you please let us know?

Thank you

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Mike,

I am able to mark it as correct answer as well. 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

OK cool - thanks for checking on that - at least we know that option is available. We just did a major upgrade of the community platform (Jive) and are still working out some kinks.

Please stay in touch, I and my team are happy to help you with anything Qlik Sense.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik