Skip to main content

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Welcome to Qlik Community! Check out our new navigation! FIND OUT MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pallavi_92
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qliksense Desktop internal server error

Hi,

I am using Qliksense Desktop November 2020 Patch 3 version. I am using this since March without any issues. Suddenly on 16th May 2021, it gave an error as soon as I open it.

Error: Blank screen with Internal Server Error

I tried many options to resolve it but no luck. Please help!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pallavi_92
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I deleted the 'Qlik' folder in the path C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik

I tried deleting the 'Qlik' folder in the path C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik, but I couldn't delete it. So renamed it to Qlik_old.

Uninstalled and re-installed the Qliksense Desktop.

It worked!!! 😊

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Patricia_Silva
Specialist II
Specialist II

Hello @pallavi_92 have you then tried to fully uninstall and re-install? When uninstalling, please check that every folder about qlik sense is deleted and create a folder with your existing apps and extensions (if any).

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
pallavi_92
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I tried that now..but still the issue persists.

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @pallavi_92 

 

Thanks for posting your query.

 

Please follow the below article and it should solve the issue.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000024001

 

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
pallavi_92
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I deleted the 'Qlik' folder in the path C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik

I tried deleting the 'Qlik' folder in the path C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik, but I couldn't delete it. So renamed it to Qlik_old.

Uninstalled and re-installed the Qliksense Desktop.

It worked!!! 😊