Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveen1108
Creator
Creator

Qliksense Performance issue

Hi Everyone,

I have a dashboard which showcase just the List of records as a traditional any other reporting tool from a single table which has a 2.5 million records of data and default view is showing blank and when i select one value from particular filter dashboard takes 20-50 seconds to load the data.This is impacting my project deadlines.

can some one please help me what could be the issue.Please help me with some tips/tricks or optimization techniques.

Regards,

PK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
praveen1108
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Micheal,

Sorry for the late reply.

I had struggled a lot to improve my performance issue which made my life hell for couple of days.

To give some background about the project iam working for a product based company and for them i have created a dashboard with three different requirements and all are just showcasing the records in three different tables in different 3 sheets.Earlier it was taking lot of time but now it got fixed by optimizing few expressions.

Now this issue has been fixed and once again sorry for the late response.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
skaredovs
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

What kind of calculations do you have? Expressions?

praveen1108
Creator
Creator
Author

No Calculations just showing columns as it is from a 3 tables..i have 3 datasets which pulls data from 3 different tables and 2 dataset has 700000 records and 1 dataset contain 2.5million records.

Showing 5 columns from each table and records as it is from the tables...

skaredovs
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is it one logical table in Qlik?

praveen1108
Creator
Creator
Author

no...3 tables in qlik as well....as these 3 are no where inter related....

skaredovs
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

So, 3 internal tables without relations. And you made 3 table objects with the fields from respective tables?

If you place in one table object fields from different unlinked logical tables then Qlik wil make "full join" - will multiply record count of both tables.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Praveen,

Would you care to share a bit more about your project?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
praveen1108
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Micheal,

Sorry for the late reply.

I had struggled a lot to improve my performance issue which made my life hell for couple of days.

To give some background about the project iam working for a product based company and for them i have created a dashboard with three different requirements and all are just showcasing the records in three different tables in different 3 sheets.Earlier it was taking lot of time but now it got fixed by optimizing few expressions.

Now this issue has been fixed and once again sorry for the late response.