Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

praveen1108
Contributor

Qliksense Performance issue

Hi Everyone,

I have a dashboard which showcase just the List of records as a traditional any other reporting tool from a single table which has a 2.5 million records of data and default view is showing blank and when i select one value from particular filter dashboard takes 20-50 seconds to load the data.This is impacting my project deadlines.

can some one please help me what could be the issue.Please help me with some tips/tricks or optimization techniques.

Regards,

PK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
praveen1108
Contributor

Re: Qliksense Performance issue

Hello Micheal,

Sorry for the late reply.

I had struggled a lot to improve my performance issue which made my life hell for couple of days.

To give some background about the project iam working for a product based company and for them i have created a dashboard with three different requirements and all are just showcasing the records in three different tables in different 3 sheets.Earlier it was taking lot of time but now it got fixed by optimizing few expressions.

Now this issue has been fixed and once again sorry for the late response.

7 Replies
konstantins
Contributor

What kind of calculations do you have? Expressions?

praveen1108
Contributor

No Calculations just showing columns as it is from a 3 tables..i have 3 datasets which pulls data from 3 different tables and 2 dataset has 700000 records and 1 dataset contain 2.5million records.

Showing 5 columns from each table and records as it is from the tables...

konstantins
Contributor

Is it one logical table in Qlik?

praveen1108
Contributor

no...3 tables in qlik as well....as these 3 are no where inter related....

konstantins
Contributor

So, 3 internal tables without relations. And you made 3 table objects with the fields from respective tables?

If you place in one table object fields from different unlinked logical tables then Qlik wil make "full join" - will multiply record count of both tables.

Employee
Employee

Hi Praveen,

Would you care to share a bit more about your project?

praveen1108
Contributor

Hello Micheal,

Sorry for the late reply.

I had struggled a lot to improve my performance issue which made my life hell for couple of days.

To give some background about the project iam working for a product based company and for them i have created a dashboard with three different requirements and all are just showcasing the records in three different tables in different 3 sheets.Earlier it was taking lot of time but now it got fixed by optimizing few expressions.

Now this issue has been fixed and once again sorry for the late response.