Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sowmya05
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qliksense QA Environment

I have a Qliksense Desktop Version and created apps.Now I want to create a QA environment and have to move apps to the QA environment for testing purpose.Please let me know the way to proceed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sowmya05
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Jordy.

But how can I provide the duplicate apps to the QA,who works in a different system.

Is there any url for that particular app which I can share and it works on different system?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Sowmya,

If you have a desktop version you can make an artificial QA environment. You can do this by duplicating the application and put QA in front of the applications name. But there is not a real QA environment. For this, you have an enterprise environment with two different environments (QA & PRD).

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Sowmya05
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Jordy.

But how can I provide the duplicate apps to the QA,who works in a different system.

Is there any url for that particular app which I can share and it works on different system?

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

There is not a URL because you are not on the enterprise edition (only localhost:4848\hub). For this you can copy the application from your Qlik\Apps folders.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Sowmya05
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Jordy