Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qliksense - Security User/Pass validated immediately without ask all times

I managed to get the Qliksense to validate the user/pass with Section Access.
When user enters the application via  "https://qlikse***/sense/app/bba574b6-c066-4ec3-a4b1-b2df492b7335/sheet/mgHJyLs/state/"
asks the user/pass. how can I overcome this? can I call with encrypted user/pass and then be validated immediately in the application?

without ask all times?
for example"https://qlikse***/sense/app/bba574b6-c066-4ec3-a4b1-b2df492b7335/sheet/mgHJyLs/state/?qlikTicket=kjP..." ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vincenzo_Esposito

Basically if you want to use the Pass-Through Authentication you need to be logged in a DC. In that case windows will pass your credential to Qlik Sense which will use that credential also for the Section Access.

If you want to use your website login, you need to implement a tiket authentication. Is this your case?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

‌HI Ricardo,

should be be enough to put in the section access the USERID corresponding to the Qlik Sense user name and make sure You use Windows authentication

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would like to have the user loging in on my website with diferente credentials (like Sense Cloud).

is it possible to send credential for windows credentials on the iframe URL?

Vincenzo_Esposito

Basically if you want to use the Pass-Through Authentication you need to be logged in a DC. In that case windows will pass your credential to Qlik Sense which will use that credential also for the Section Access.

If you want to use your website login, you need to implement a tiket authentication. Is this your case?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Vincenzo,

you has been a great help

I still have some doubs but i will open another problem (as are doubts on how to implement the tickets)

best regards