I have upgrade QlikSense server from 1.1 to 2.0.After Migration apps are not migrated.I will go with manually migration process but it also showing error.
Then i uninstall and clear all certificates,fresh install of QlikSense 2.0 again.After installation completed i placed the repository backed up application folder.These applications are not displaying in QMC-->APPS
I cannot import these applications,because it is stored in binary file.
Is there any way to convert binary file in to QVF file?.
7. Press OK to close the Add/Remove Snap-In window
8. Expand the tree: Current User/Trusted Root Certification Authorities/Certificates
9. Remove Certificate that contain following properties: Issued To:-CA Issued By: -CA Friendly Name: -CA (The Hostname value can be different depending on what you entered as hostname when you installed Qlik Sense)
10. Start Repository, Proxy, Engine and Scheduler service
11. Wait until you can see files created inside “C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Exported Certificates\.Local Certificates” folder
12. Start Service Dispatcher service
13. Open up QMC -> Apps
14. Select one App and press the Migrate button (Note: You can multi-select and press Migrate. But do not migrate too many at once)
15. When Migration is succeeded verify that it is visible in Hub and can be opened