Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
Hi Friends, I want to connect from qliksense to hadoop which is available in another server.
Can it be possible .. please suggest me.
might help you:
How-to: Do Real-time Big Data Discovery using Cloudera Enterprise and Qlik Sense - Cloudera Engineer...
Connecting Qliksense to Hadoop
How to connect QlikView with Hadoop?
qlikview direct connection to hadoop hive
If you work with Qlik Sense on Windows I recommend you Cloudera Apache Hive ODBC connector 2.5.0.
(Hive ODBC Driver 2.5.0 for Cloudera Enterprise)
Follow these steps :
1. Install Qlik Sense and Hive ODBC Connector
2. Open Start > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC)
3. Add data source, you need the IP of the hadoop server, PORT 10000 by default
4. User and password of our hadoop system, test your connection.
5. If it's OK, Open Qlik sense and add data from ODBC from User DSN
(Import data from Hadoop / Hive on Qlik Sense)
Thanks Mr, Balraj
Let me go through this link..
Thanks Mr LIU ,
You have explained cleanly.. Let me use this configurations.
This document should help you gain deeper insights as well.
How to connect Hadoop Hive
- Sangram Reddy.
Also consider "Direct Discovery" technique which dealing with BigData sources.
QlikView Direct Discovery FAQ 11.2 SR7.pdf