Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview sample reports for Sage 300 ERP

Dear All,

May I know if there is any body have experience on Qlikview with Sage 300 ERP system? I am looking for sample Qlikview reports with Sage 300 ERP.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Chanthen

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Chanthen:

I have developed a full Qlikview QVW for Sage 300. Have you started building the data model yet or are you starting from scratch?

Regards,

Edward

Not applicable
Author

Dear Edward,

Yes, I will start from scratch. So if you have a full QV for Sage 300, can you please help to share to me to learn while I would like to design reports from Sage 300.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Chanthen

Not applicable
Author

Edward,

This is very exciting. We are working with Sage 100c ERP. We would be very appreciative of any information you could share about connecting to Sage and effort to develop the QV. Would you be willing to share?

Thank you

Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Chanthen:

My apologies for such a late reply. I have attached the Extract QVW, which connected to the Sage 300 ERP, and created the required QVD files. Let me know if you are still interested in pursuing this effort.

Regards,

Edward

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Denis:

I can provide you the Extract file we created, that produced the QVD files. These QVD files were read in a separate Transform QVW file.

I am not familiar with the table structure of Sage 100. But, let me know if you can get this to work.

Regards,

Edward