Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quelle version choisir? Which version to use?

Bonjour,

Parmi l'ensemble des versions de Qlik, laquelle dois-je utiliser pour partager des data viz 'embedded' sur notre site dont les sources de données sont des tables mysql et des feuilles excel?

PAscal

Hi,

Wich version should i get to share embedded data viz from our website? Data source will be MySql table and Excel files.

Pascal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pascal,

This depends on two things

- Number of expected users

- Amount of interactivity

If you need a single viz without interactivity you can use Qlik Cloud and share a viz for free.

If you need more then you will need Qlik Sense enterprise (< 100 user sessions) or Qlik Analytics Platform (> 100 user sessions)

Regards,

Bas.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pascal,

This depends on two things

- Number of expected users

- Amount of interactivity

If you need a single viz without interactivity you can use Qlik Cloud and share a viz for free.

If you need more then you will need Qlik Sense enterprise (< 100 user sessions) or Qlik Analytics Platform (> 100 user sessions)

Regards,

Bas.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you,

So i m in the qlikcloud.com and i can't add a new connection to my MySql Database.

Is it because i m in a trial version?

Pascal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, currently only uploaded files are supported in the free version of Qlik Cloud. You would need to extract the data from MySql into csv (or similar and upload in "My personal data files").