Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Server Error

Hi all.

mto

I have issue on Qliskense server2.2

.the installation was successful. after that  when i clicked on  Qmc shotcut and  Qliksense hub.

The below error is showing?  how can i overcome this?

Anyone had same issue please clarify how to resolve?

sense error.PNG

Thanks

Chanty

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Also sometimes - there is a delay after the installation and it does not start-up immediately. This has happened to me as well, I would wait a min or two and then it would work, Be sure to accept the certificate and approve the browser security messages as well if they pop up.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Chanty,

What´s the server name and the name used during installation? It could be a problem. I recommend always use the server name without other domains.

Verify if your server have installed/configured other product like Firewall/Defense/Antivirus.

Regards.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Also sometimes - there is a delay after the installation and it does not start-up immediately. This has happened to me as well, I would wait a min or two and then it would work, Be sure to accept the certificate and approve the browser security messages as well if they pop up.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks ricardogerhard . But last month it was working fine. Now it is not working.?  Previously i didnt given any username or passwords.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks Mike.  I have done the same but it is not working

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Chant,

What´s the server name and the name used during installation?

Is it a new installation?

Could you remove the current version?

Regards,

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM