Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asuod_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Range Slider Filter Variables Step

Hello,

I am building a dashboard that has multiple sliders that will filter all the visuals on the dashboard when the end user changes it. I am having the issue with the Step portion of the slider, I only want to show the values within the variable in this case Dehydration but currently its shows .05 increments. Unsure how to write the expression to only return the actual values in the Dehydration instead of increments. thank you in advance.

Asuod__0-1654626398617.png

3 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

@Asuod_ wrote:

I only want to show the available values within the variable

Not sure what you mean by Available values in variable!

If you want to limit the number of steps, you can try as below

=min(dehydration)-max(dehydration) / 10    <<  this will limit to 10 steps in the slide

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Asuod_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vineeth, 

Sorry if i wasnt clear. The number of Steps i would like to be data values for Dehydration, for example, for Dehydration the values are 20, 25, 35, 40 in the dataset. If the Step are set to 5 then it will show 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 but I am trying not to show the 30 and have the Steps be values in the dataset for Dehydration so the Step skips 30 and goes from 25 to 35. Hopefully that clears it up a bit. 

Andrew

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

That is not possible, you could just a use a normal filter pane and allow user to select only One Value in the field

refer below

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/DataSource/select-single-...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.