Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Range slider extension not working in in qlik sense v1.1

Range slider was working in the previous version but is not in v1.1.

When I drag the slider into the sheet it does not show me the properties of the same. Is anyone facing the same problem?

Here is the link to the extension.

qsRangeSlider/build at master · stefanwalther/qsRangeSlider · GitHub

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi, since quite a lot of people are asking me I yesterday decided to split the work on this:

- Publish a working version of the range slider for Qlik Sense 1.1 immediately (basically this evening in a few hours)

- Extend features later on in another "release"

Regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi, thx for notifying, I'll have a look into it.

Regards

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for this awesome extension .

Looking forward for an update on this issue.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, is there any advice we could use to set the extension code properly by ourselves? I don't want to wait for new version of QS to come out, but on the other hand really need to get this perfect extension working in 1.1. :] Thanks a lot for your magnificent work!

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi, since quite a lot of people are asking me I yesterday decided to split the work on this:

- Publish a working version of the range slider for Qlik Sense 1.1 immediately (basically this evening in a few hours)

- Extend features later on in another "release"

Regards

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the update on github! Now the properties of the extension are shown, but I cant move with the slider points, so the whole thing is useless. I noticed there is some enabledDisabled property which is missing in build version, isnt that it? Thanks for your effort!