Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dathathreya
Creator
Creator

Ratio calc

Hi all i am new to qlik plz help me in ratio calc part.

i have a table like usage.i ahve fields like cust_id,usage.table contains 100 records .every customer have 70% of limit of usage.but some of the customers will exceed the limit.now i want to get how many customers exceed the limit in ratio.

thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this

=Count({<UsageLimit={'>0.7'}>}DISTINCT Customer)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this

=Count({<UsageLimit={'>0.7'}>}DISTINCT Customer)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

is you usage a percentage or amount? if it is an amount you will need to turn it into a percentage to use the expression Jagan has provided.

dathathreya
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for ur reply but i want to get it in ratio 70 is not amount it is percentage.for percentage how can we get ratio.

dathathreya
Creator
Creator
Author

The usage is in percentage calculation.and the result must be like ratio 2:1 like that.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you share some sample data and your expected output, it helps in understanding the data and provide the solution.

Regards,

Jagan.

dathathreya
Creator
Creator
Author

Hai Jagan Mohan,

Below is the sample data of broadband wifi.let assume of 100 records in the table and fields are.here ssid is the router and ssid have saperate line capcity in the area which they cover.so here i want to get (Avg active connections per hour,%of users exceeding limit of 70%,peek time of wiki usage)

ssid  Payment_Method   Wifi_Associations  Wifi_Connections  Line_Capacity  Peek_Tp sessiontime

1                     master                   150                      130                        60gb              70%          30mns

2                        visa                     120                      100                        70gb              80%             20mns

3                       credit                    100                       80                         40gb               90%            50mns