Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Realize press one point in the line graph then switch to the second page of the application with the 'point' infomation

Hi,

could I realize this by using qliksense?

1. I have a line chart using 30 points on the first page of the app --have the date as dimension and has sales as measurement

2. want to able to when I press any point of  those 30 dots, the app will switch to the second page of the app

which will show other info about the dots.

in the dataset I also have other columns. 

one second page I want to just showing all the other info related to this single dots I select on the first page. like

Name, date, dayoftheweek, Campaign....

the sample dataset (in the Data Page)in the attachment for your info

7 Replies
DavidŠtorek
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

this is possible. Just place line chart on first page and table with required dimensions and meausres on second page. If you filter some "point" on first page and go to second page, you will see only informations associated with selected point.

See attached app.

Hope it helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes. But can i add some extension or function have this 'switch' page possible instead just go to the second page? thank you!

Regards,

DavidŠtorek
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, all extensions I know still requieres to click somewhere. So it is really up to you which button you want to click

There are some like https://github.com/mcgovey/qlik-sense-action-triggers, but I am not sure how good it works.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much for the info

balabhaskarqlik

balabhaskarqlik

Also check this, to know the usage of above extension:

"sheet event trigger" not functioning properly. Any alternatives ?

balabhaskarqlik

Check this:

Vizlib