Did you mean: 
DeepakDhikale
Contributor
Contributor

Recent value in calender

Hello All,

I am new here !!

I have two tables 1 DAT_Table    2 ALC_table 

In ALC Table everyday data is punch but in DAT the data were punched only on every monday and on every Thursday .So If the day of the week for any given week is Monday, then use the values from Monday for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, else if the day of the week for any given week is Thursday, then use the values from Thursday for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday". We are looking to replicate those values so that a user who filters by a certain day can see a value for that day; so if I pick Friday as a day to filter on (any Friday in the month, like 10/8/2021) then I will see the ALC numbers with what we have from DAT that was actually given on Thursday. Some how I was able to show up missing(hidden)dates between the week but i need value 6.17 for 17 18 19 th date and  6.149 for 21 22.and so on...please help me on this asap

prior value.png

Thanks in advance

regards

Deepak D

3 Replies
JMAROUF
Creator II
Creator II

Hi @DeepakDhikale ,

try this:

if(match(num(weekday(Date)),0,3),AVG(AVG_LINEHAUL_RATE),previous(AVG(AVG_LINEHAUL_RATE)))

JMAROUF;

DeepakDhikale
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @JMAROUF 

No Its not working 🙁 .saying that  previous function is not valid in the set analysis part, Although If I used manual number then it is working  like  if(match(num(weekday(Date)),0,3),AVG(AVG_LINEHAUL_RATE),3)  gives me     6.23

so concept looks right but need valid option for previous function.......

and

Thanks for quick response

JMAROUF
Creator II
Creator II

Hi @DeepakDhikale ,

Try this:

if(match(num(weekday(Date)),0,3),AVG(AVG_LINEHAUL_RATE),above(AVG(AVG_LINEHAUL_RATE)))

if it won't work, try to post some data to help,

Rgards,

JMAROUF;