Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refreshing Application from Hub

Hi All,

Is there is any way, by which we can Reload other QlikSense applications Published / UnPublished from one application without creating a task for same.

something like, one app or one point, from where we can reload all applications.

Please assist.

Regards,

MK

4 Replies
OmarBenSalem

I'm afraid this is not possible with Qlik Sense while It was with QlikView (reloading through qv.exe).

Maybe there is some other way to achieve it though... mto‌, are u please aware of such a possibility?

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

you can take a look at How do I call QlikSense APIs with curl (QMC Task load) but i never used it before.

rittermd
Master
Master

I would check to see if there is an extension that can provide a button to do a reload in a specific app.  I don't think you can create a master app that will reload multiple apps unless you can do something with an API. 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Mrudul - you could use an extension RELOAD button on the app - but this will just reload the app:

Here is an example - that uses that button:

Qlik Sense in 60 - Art of the possible - YouTube

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae69836 - Reload Button

Extensions:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Let us know how you do and please mark the appropriate responses are CORRECT if the solution helps you solve the problem mention.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik