Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload all apps associated with a user or stream.

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way, using the api, to reload a bunch of apps in one go. The only way I have found to let me reload apps is described here (App: Reload) but that requires the api caller to know the id of the app that it wishes to reload.

I'm developing a portal in front of qlik sense and it would be prefered not to keep track of all application ids in the portal. From the portal I want to reload all apps in a stream or all apps owned by a user whenever the user performs an action. Is this possible to achive?

Regards,

Viktor Forsman

2 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

just wondering if you calling the something like this(https://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-us/developer/#../Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/Reposito...) with list entries it has the apps id linked to user/stream. So if it has, you can call this method before serach the apps id, then mount a array and call the reload. unfortunately i can only test this on next week... but if you can try something like

/qrs/user/count?listentries:true&filter=Name eq 'Joe Smith'

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try this approach and let you know how it goes!

/Viktor