Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaRodriguez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Reload tasks in Qliksense (Duration/History)

I am trying to figure out how / where can I see duration of the reload tasks. In Qlikview Mgt Console, all information (including history) is readily available. I can see how much time each reload task took and the reload history. Is something similar in Qliksense?

-Anna

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

You can use Qlik Sense Reload Monitor app. 

Reloads Monitor 

The Reloads Monitor loads and presents log data about reloads. Reload data is collected both from QMC tasks and apps open in the hub. You can see which apps are updated, and details about when, where, and how often they are updated.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

You can use Qlik Sense Reload Monitor app. 

Reloads Monitor 

The Reloads Monitor loads and presents log data about reloads. Reload data is collected both from QMC tasks and apps open in the hub. You can see which apps are updated, and details about when, where, and how often they are updated.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Iswarya_
Creator
Creator

Hi @AnnaRodriguez ,

You can download the script log from the QMC->Task by clicking on the task loaded.

Iswarya__0-1645696111784.png

Or else in the Qlik Sense Server, you have the Monitoring Apps, in special the Operations Monitor, that shows you the information you want.

See the link from Qlik Help to understand which information is available:

Operations Monitor ‒ Qlik Sense

For your specific needs there is the following:

Task Overview Provides a statistical overview of the success, duration, and failure of reload tasks.
Task Planning Provides details about reload count, reload CPU spent, and task dependencies.
Task Details Provides details about the success and failure of individual app reloads, including execution details about duration and start and end times.