cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove zero values from map

Hi

I have made a map in Qlik Sense with area layer and I see that I have some zero values in my data. In my map I show the sum of sales in an area and all the zero values are showing in my map making it look like there is a sale where there is not. If I use a map with point layer I can remove zero values, but I don't find that option with area layer. If anyone has a solution to this I would be very grateful!

Regards,

Britt Karin

6 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Have you tried to uncheck this?

Capture.PNG

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't see that this is an option when using a map with area layer. In other charts I find this option to to format numbers, but not in maps.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

My data don't have NULL values, but 0 values. I will look closer in to this and maybe see if I can map 0 to NULL instead because that is what I want as long as I can't tick of some box and remove 0 values.

PrajS
Contributor III
Contributor III

found any solution here ?

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@PrajS 

This worked for me and for others:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Map-Point-Layer-displaying-all-points-do-no...

Solution:

=IF(
Aggr(
Sum({$<Setexpression{}>}SALES)
,Store)
>0
,Store)

The 0 can be set to any value you want.

You can make this dynamic by using a variable and a variable input box. Set the zero to a variable as such:  '$(vSalesAmount)'

Where vSalesAmount is blank. Use variable input box to place your target amount in.