Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sngzy
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Report drill down

Hello

I need to build a drill down report from my master report. Basically my master report is a pivot view displaying revenue by product and year. When I click on the measure corresponding to Product : credit cards and Year: 2018 , I need to  show a new report /detail report with all the transactions list for the particular product and year. 
I was unable to find any such option. Is there a way to achieve this in qlik sense?

TIA

shruti

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pedrobergo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sngzy,

Qlik Sense doesn´t has a feature to jump inside the choosed object and display other data, wich you calling drill-down feature. You need to create another object with your need.

You can use a Show/Hide Container Extension to show/hide those 2 objects after a click, You can hide the first container tab with the complete vision of data and show the second tab with the detailed data. 

Use the GetPossibleCount(dimension) or GetSelectedCount(dimension) to control the tab visibility and the selections maded by the user.

Good luck,

Pedro

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pedrobergo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sngzy,

Qlik Sense doesn´t has a feature to jump inside the choosed object and display other data, wich you calling drill-down feature. You need to create another object with your need.

You can use a Show/Hide Container Extension to show/hide those 2 objects after a click, You can hide the first container tab with the complete vision of data and show the second tab with the detailed data. 

Use the GetPossibleCount(dimension) or GetSelectedCount(dimension) to control the tab visibility and the selections maded by the user.

Good luck,

Pedro

Sngzy
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks Pedro!! 🙂