Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
We currently use Qlik Sense Repository Snapshot Manager (RSM) to backup the whole Qlik Sense (v3.1.3) Enterprise Site.
Now we are planning to upgrade Qlik Sense(v3.1.3) to a newer version(Qlik Sense Enterprise February 2018 version).
So, my question is can we still use Repository Snapshot Manager (RSM) to backup the whole Qlik Sense Enterprise Site(February 2018 version)?
in february 2018 version RSM is not longer available.
take a look at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2018/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Deplo...
Thanks for the reply.
The link that you mentioned is the answer how to take manual backups in february 2018 version.
Does anyone know how(it is possible) to take the scheduled backups in Qlik Sense Enterprise entire site in version February 2018?
Is there a similar software/tool like Repository Snapshot Manager(RSM) which can take a full backup from Qlik Sense Enterprise entire site?
And I do mean:
- is able to stop all necessary Qlik Sense services(except Qlik Sense Repository Database Service)
- is able to backup PostgreSQL database to the dump file
- is able to copy(backup) all necessary Qlik Sense files
- is able to backup all necessary certifications
- is able to start all necessary Qlik Sense services(except Qlik Sense Repository Database Service)