Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andymanu
Creator II
Creator II

Represent the utilization efficiency using a Gauge

Hi All,

This is in regards to  presenting the percentage utilization using a Gauge.

I have developed a small app and please find the attached qvf file for the app herewith.

The data is around visualizing a trainee sessions  group capacity utilization for trainee staff members.

My question is, the pivot table I have constructed is working fine, but the  Gauge does not seems representing the correct percentage values. However, If I select an individual "session_start", it calculates the correct figures. Further, If I select multiple selection within the same "Session", it also represents the correct percentage values. Unfortunately, when I select multiple selections from different Sessions, the denominator value does not calculate the correct total "Group Capacity" values.

Thus, I have created two KPIs for the Trainee Numbers and for the Group Capacity for the testing purposes.

Appreciate a lot if someone could help me with this regards to resolve this issue.

Could be the use of SET analysis will do the job, but I couldn't figure it out.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Andy

Please find the link below where I have also posted the question previously on qlik sense

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Discussions/Posting-a-question/m-p/1508555#M32

0 Replies