Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elizabeth__
Contributor III
Contributor III

Request for 3D -looking stoplight chart

Hi all,

I have received a request to create a red-yellow-green chart that "looks like a traffic light." This is the closest I got using pie charts since I could not find any extensions that would accomplish what was needed. There was feedback that they didn't look enough like traffic lights, so, 

1. Is there an extension out there I am missing that will help accomplish this? 
  2. Is there a way to make these pie charts look grouped together, more 3D or like traffic lights?

Server version is November 2018

lights.PNG

Thanks

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BjoernLangeLeapLytics
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dear Elisabth,

for this use case, we provide a traffic light extension. It can downloaded in the Garden Branch:

https://developer.qlik.com/garden/5fa315a3495c3700115f38b5

BjoernLangeLeapLytics_0-1611749358216.png

In case of questions or further requirements, please contact me.

Regards,

Bjoern

View solution in original post

3 Replies
elizabeth__
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

For anyone who may be having a similar problem, this is what I came up with. I think it may be the closest I can get unless anyone here has further ideas.

These are Climber KPI elements. The numbers are the labels and the measures are chr(11044). Everything is centered and the background image is the dark square. And there is a conditional color code like you would expect

lights-2.png

BjoernLangeLeapLytics
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dear Elisabth,

for this use case, we provide a traffic light extension. It can downloaded in the Garden Branch:

https://developer.qlik.com/garden/5fa315a3495c3700115f38b5

BjoernLangeLeapLytics_0-1611749358216.png

In case of questions or further requirements, please contact me.

Regards,

Bjoern

elizabeth__
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

This extension is exactly what I was wishing for -- thank you for sharing. I am excited to review this with our team. 

Elizabeth