Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pranali_gawde
Partner - Contributor III

Restrict data in data editor

Hello,

I want to restrict some data in my data editor.where i want to filter data as Location is channai and jobAgent is anything after team*.below is the code which i am using but i got  0 outpout.

MCC:
Load
"4060.HBL_NO" as Test_ID,
"4060.LOCATION_NAME" as Test_Loc,
"4060.JOB_AGENT" as Test_Agent
FROM [lib://SalesExtrator (bisrvr_administrator)/raw_conn_view_MV_4060.qvd]
(qvd) where if(("4060.LOCATION_NAME"='CHENNAI') and (WildMatch("4060.JOB_AGENT",'*TEAM GLOBAL*','*TEAMGLOBAL*')),'0') ;

I wonder if i could get help.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this?

MCC:

Load

(qvd) where Match("4060.LOCATION_NAME", 'CHENNAI') and WildMatch("4060.JOB_AGENT",'*TEAM GLOBAL*','*TEAMGLOBAL*');

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this?

MCC:

Load

(qvd) where Match("4060.LOCATION_NAME", 'CHENNAI') and WildMatch("4060.JOB_AGENT",'*TEAM GLOBAL*','*TEAMGLOBAL*');

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pranali_gawde
Author

yes it's perfect .
Thank you so much
ElinaSen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Download ZOOK Data Recovery Software. This software can recover deleted, damaged, formatted and lost data from Windows, and can support data from drives and SD cards. , Hard disk, external hard drive, memory card, SSD, etc. to retrieve permanently deleted data, very practical. Compared with similar software, this software has a variety of data recovery modes, including deleted data recovery, formatted data recovery, partition data recovery, original data recovery and disk image creation. It can support FAT and NTFS partitions and can preview deleted items. , Can also restore data from hidden partitions, it is definitely a good helper for users to restore computer data.
Explore More: https://www.zooksoftware.com/data-recovery-software/