cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

SENSE IN MAC

Hi, expert I would like to know if i could install sense in MAC system both Desktop and Server installation? and could acces from ipod too?

let me know if you have some information about this, thank you.. Fernando

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Fernando,

Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Server are Windows applications.  When you install Qlik Sense Server on a Windows server, you will be able to access the full Sense environment (data load editor, viewer, and presentation) from a web browser on your MAC. 

With Qlik Sense server, you have the ability to create Sense applications through a web browser and interact with them as well.

Hope this helps.

Jeff G

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Fernando,

Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Server are Windows applications.  When you install Qlik Sense Server on a Windows server, you will be able to access the full Sense environment (data load editor, viewer, and presentation) from a web browser on your MAC. 

With Qlik Sense server, you have the ability to create Sense applications through a web browser and interact with them as well.

Hope this helps.

Jeff G

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thank you Jeffrey

this mean that there is no .exe  to install in MAC?

if you have sense server you have the ability to create sense app from the web browser through  browser in MAC

i understand ok?

Thank you

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Fernando,

Correct - check out these videos to learn more:

New to Qlik Sense Server Videos

As long as the Windows Qlik Sense server is accessible to the MAC from a browser, you can create content on the MAC using the browser.

Qlik Sense Platform - Create Your First App - Part1- Assigning a Content Admin (video)

NOTE: Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik