Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
I have installed the SSL Certificate over the server but its noe properly working in my case. i am providing details which i have tooked, can you please help me if i m doing some mistake.
Import the certificate
1. Launch Microsoft Management Console (mmc.exe) on the Proxy node
2. In the MMC, go to File > Add / Remove Snap-in...
3. Select Certificates and click Add
4. Select Computer account, click Next, select Local computer and click Finish
5. In the MMC, go to Certificates (Local Computer)/Personal
6. In the MMC, go to Actions > All Tasks > Import...
7. Browse to the certificate file provided to you from your CA
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to import the certificate,
9. Verify the new certificate has been imported into Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates
Locate the Certificate thumbprint
1. In the MMC, right-click the imported certificate above and select Open
2. On the Details tab, scroll down and select Thumbprint
3. Mark/highlight the thumbprint hash and press CTRL+C to copy the hash to the clipboard
Configure the Proxy node
1. Open Qlik Management Console (QMC)
2. Go to Proxies
3. Select your Proxy and click Edit
4. In the right pane, select Security
5. Scroll down and locate "SSL browser certificate thumbprint" in the Security section
6. Paste the thumbprint for the new certificate from above
Above steps i have taken but its not working, please help me in this.
Steps are correct..
What is the issue? what is error?
it is not taking the SSL Certificate, it is taking Domain Certificate only.