Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go-Anna
Contributor III
Contributor III

SUM

Hi!

I have a table that makes a correct Total for TB2, but when use the same field in a KPI I don't get a result!

Go-Anna_0-1606934987375.png

This is my formula:

Num((([Hourly Sales Rate]*[No of Charged Hours])-(([Wage Cost per Hour]+[Overhead Cost per Hour])*[No of Charged Hours])),'# ##0',' ',)

This also works: (([Hourly Sales Rate]*[No of Charged Hours])-(([Wage Cost per Hour]+[Overhead Cost per Hour])*[No of Charged Hours]))

Grateful for help  to get the KPI sum to be the same as the sum in the table.🙂

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@Go-Anna  you need aggr function here because in KPI you don't have any dimension. try below

=sum(aggr((([Hourly Sales Rate]*[No of Charged Hours])-(([Wage Cost per Hour]+[Overhead Cost per Hour])*[No of Charged Hours])), DimensionofYourTable))

Where DimensionofYourTable is Field used as dimension of your table. If you have multiple dimension then include those as well in aggr like  aggr(........, Dimenion1,Dimension2)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@Go-Anna  you need aggr function here because in KPI you don't have any dimension. try below

=sum(aggr((([Hourly Sales Rate]*[No of Charged Hours])-(([Wage Cost per Hour]+[Overhead Cost per Hour])*[No of Charged Hours])), DimensionofYourTable))

Where DimensionofYourTable is Field used as dimension of your table. If you have multiple dimension then include those as well in aggr like  aggr(........, Dimenion1,Dimension2)

Go-Anna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you so much Kush!