Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Same Month Prior Year's data

Hi I have the below 2 expressions working with a help from this forum.  They show 2016 full year total # and 2017 YTD #.  Now the management wants this done for current month this year and the same month prior year, so it would be Jul-17 and Jun-17.

2016:

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2016}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed

2017: 

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2017}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017}>} [Overall Experience])

What would be the expression for Jul-16 and Jul-17?  Thank you.

4 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Reiko,

try this:

2017:

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2017}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Overall Experience])  for current month of this year

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={"$=(Year(Today)-1)"}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017},[Completed Year]={"$=(Year(Today)-1)"}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Overall Experience])  for month of last year

i hope that helps

Beck

Not applicable
Author

Hello - Thanks for your reply.

2017 gives 2017YTD as of July and not just July.

2016 shows blank for some reason.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Reiko,

look at this example

i hope that helps

Beck