Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Same Month Prior Year's data

Hi I have the below 2 expressions working with a help from this forum.  They show 2016 full year total # and 2017 YTD #.  Now the management wants this done for current month this year and the same month prior year, so it would be Jul-17 and Jun-17.

2016:

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2016}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed

2017: 

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2017}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017}>} [Overall Experience])

What would be the expression for Jul-16 and Jul-17?  Thank you.

4 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Reiko,

try this:

2017:

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={2017}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Overall Experience])  for current month of this year

100*count({<[Overall Experience]={'Exceeds'},[Completed Year]={"$=(Year(Today)-1)"}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Would Recommend])/Count({<[Completed Year]={2017},[Completed Year]={"$=(Year(Today)-1)"}, Month = {"$=(max(Month))"}>} [Overall Experience])  for month of last year

i hope that helps

Beck

Not applicable
Author

Hello - Thanks for your reply.

2017 gives 2017YTD as of July and not just July.

2016 shows blank for some reason.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Reiko,

look at this example

i hope that helps

Beck