Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Save failed qliksense Application

Hi Team,

I am facing a strange issue in qliksense nov 2020.  Server configuration is pretty good but unable to save qliksense application after reload (Throwing a 'Unknown error' message after successful index creation) 

OS- June 2019 standard , Processor- Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4208 CPU @2.10Ghz , RAM-128 GB

When I am refreshing a small test file(60mb) with the binary application xyz (5.2GB),it is showing Reload successfully completed and file saved successfully (File size 7GB after saving in qlik sense). But after that when again I am reloading this saved file, after some time of  index creation, 'unknown error' occurred with error code 9010 and save failed.

I have checked qlik community but unable to find any proper solution. Please help!

Qlik Sense Business #sense

Labels (4)
7 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Error 9010 is most commonly associated with lack of disk space, but I'm guessing you've already checked that.

Other things to consider: Disable the server's anti-virus to see if that's interfering with the file write; Try writing to a different drive;  Check if the issue persists in a different server (if you have one).

You could also increase the log level on your scheduler and see if any useful information shows up in the logs.

prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Or,

I have checked there is 303 GB free space is available. And if antivirus(Sophos Endpoint Agent) is  interfering in file write process, it should happen in 1st attempt also while saving the binary file. But first time save process completed successfully.   And when testing with small files (size 300mb), file saving successfully. 

jcasanovash
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi

I have the same problem. It's solved? I have checked disk space, anti-virus and I can't solve it

Thanks

prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi jcasanovsh,

We have logged a ticket in Qliktech regarding this and shared the corresponding qlik logs, but its not resolved yet.

jcasanovash
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Prabir_C

We have a call today with them (Support Qlik).

Thank you

prabir_c
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi jcasanovash,

If you found any solution of it, please share. We are struggling with this from long time.  

jcasanovash
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi prabir_C

We have found the solution. The problem was with the HDD of the virtual machine. We have put a solid HDD and everythig works perfectly with 14 GB apps.

Regards