Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptwistp1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Savings Change Month over Month

Good afternoon Qlik community!

I have an issue, I am trying to figure out the actual difference month over month for savings identified. Either Up X$ or down X$.

I have two fields I would like to build this visual with.  'Reveal date' (this can be broken down into month/year values back to Jan of 2017) and "annualized savings', this is the 'savings' dollar amount that my team has identified for the 'reveal month'.  I would LOVE to be able to compare this year over year (to see if we are doing better this year in July vs last year in July) or see the difference (positive/negative) from this month vs last month.

I hope this makes sense, I am totally new to Qlik, and totally lost.

Any help would be much appreciated! Please let me know if I have explained myself well enough.  Super thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Above()/Below()/After()/Before() doesn't need intervention in the script... try those

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

You can look into The As-Of Table or you can check the Inter-Record Functions Above()/Below()/After()/Before()

ptwistp1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the feedback, but i am really not interested in doing anything from a load script perspective, any other ideas?

sunny_talwar

Above()/Below()/After()/Before() doesn't need intervention in the script... try those