Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Tell us which business and trade publications you read most regularly: RESPOND NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanjeevAsher
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Scalability tool not working

Hi Team
 we had installed scalability tool for performance testing but we are getting the following error.
"Connection failed : verify header connection settings and app"
we had followed the below link for creating proxy  and downloading /configuring the scalability tool
https://youtu.be/8H0JJYyUft8 
PFA the error screenshot and proxy configuration.

Can anybody please help us on this.

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Nareshgp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @SanjeevAsher ,

could you please try adding the Port number and also add the app ID instead app name. Seems Port number is missing in your error attachment.

 

Thanks,

Naresh

SanjeevAsher
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III
Author

Hi @Nareshgp ,

I have change app name to app id & also inserted port number as suggested by you but still the same error is showing up. PFA  the error screenshot.

Can you please overview this & suggest some solution.

It will be great help.

Thanks

Nareshgp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @SanjeevAsher ,

If your requirement suffice with "Header authentication Static user directory" then  please change Header authentication method as "Header authentication Static user directory" and create a static user directory assign Profession License rules.

Publish the app to any stream give the access to Static directory. Please find the attached screenshots for reference.

 

Thanks,

Naresh.

SanjeevAsher
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III
Author

Hi @Nareshgp ,

As suggested by you I had created static user directory and assigned it a profession license . I also changed the authentication method from "Header authentication dynamic user directory" to "Header authentication Static user directory" but same error is showing up. PFA of changes you suggested to do.

Can you please overview it & suggest some another solution.

It will be great help.

Thanks