Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielOtet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Scatter Plot colour change

Dear experts,

I have a simple issue which I cannot solve - actually I'm not sure if it can be solved at the end.

Is it possible to color the Scatter plot graph when a high amount of data is shown?

At the moment, doesn't matter what I do, I see only this blue color representing the density and I want to simply change it to red for example.

Capture.PNG

Thank you.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Vicky_Z
Support
Support

Are you looking for this settings?

Scatter Plot Chart.PNG

GabrielOtet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Vicky,

Actually not really, or yes but they are not what I want.

For the small amount of data, they are working good but seems that for large (few thousand) it doesn't matter what color or color mode I chose, it is the same color as into the picture I posted.

Vicky_Z
Support
Support

ScatterPlot does have some different behavior for later amount of data (1000 records). Please see

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/ScatterPl...

Coloring

Compressed scatter plots are always auto-colored by the primary data color. That means that any custom color definition made will not affect compressed data.

However, if you zoom or make selections so that the number of displayed data points is reduced to less than 1000 data points, the data will be colored as defined.

GabrielOtet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Is there a plan to have the option to change that blue primary color as the user wants?

Vicky_Z
Support
Support

Sorry I can't comment on this. This will be decided by the product team based on the weight, urgency and etc.