Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scheduled task doesn't start on non-central node.

Hi,

Issue again.

We have a multinode environment with two servers. One of the servers is the central node the other one is a rim node.

We’ve got a problem trying to schedule tasks on the rim node.  We’ve configure the scheduler service as master on the central node and as slave on the rim node, but unfortunately the task never started.

Error from the log:

Failed to register notification callback type ENGINERSERVICE with exception Qlik.Sense.Common.Exceptions.RESTClientException: Exception when calling 'https://localhost:4242/qrs/notification?name=ENGINERSERVICE&xrfkey=ichbineinberlinR ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.↓   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↓   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)↓   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)↓   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---↓   at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.REST.Client.BaseRESTClient.MakeAsyncRestCall(Uri uri, String method, Object content, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders, Boolean serialize)↓   at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.REST.Client.BaseRESTClient.MakeAsyncRestCall(String uriSuffix, String method, Object content, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Boolean serialize)↓   at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.REST.Client.BaseRESTClient.Post(String uriSuffix, Object content, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)↓   at Scheduler.Communication.Notification.QrsNotifier.RegisterCallbackEvent(String typeName, Boolean isMaster, Boolean isSlave)

looking on the limitations and issues I’ve found an issue in the version 1.0  and it seems to hadn’t fixed on the 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 versions (at least on the release notes documentation)

http://community.qlik.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/7162-102-1-9194/Qlik%20Sense%201.0%20Known...

In the Multi-node section:

“The monitor apps by default can only be reloaded on the central node, if moving reload the data connections to the log files must be adjust (QLIK-15911)”

In the Qlik Engine section:

“Reload of License Monitor fails after a few scheduled reloads. (QLIK-15972)”

I am just wondering if there was a work around it.

Could somebody help me with this please.

Thanks,

G

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Gergo - you most likely have a maintenance agreement with qlik - please send an email to Support@qlik.com, and they will help. If you do not receive the assistance you are looking for. Please let us know.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael,

I just got scheduled, somebody will come back to me tomorrow.

G