cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Script Error

Hi All,

I am getting this error during reload. Does anybody know what might be going wrong here.

This happens both when I reload the app or run it in debug mode.

Qvx file read error on line 1, too many columns: "Name of Table"....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think i found the root cause, It has more to do with the Database server being unable to process the request due to high utilization. Qliksense just relay's the error it receives from the DB end.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
vikasmahajan

check with log file.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The error I have posted is from the logfile. I suspect it has to do with the DB

2016-07-11 04:22:18      Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: ERROR [HYT00] [Qlik][ODBC SQL Server Wire Protocol driver]Timeout expired.

2016-07-11 04:22:18      Execution Failed

2016-07-11 04:22:18      Execution finished.

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

which DB do you connect?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think i found the root cause, It has more to do with the Database server being unable to process the request due to high utilization. Qliksense just relay's the error it receives from the DB end.

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

Ok.

In same cases, you can increase the timeout ou increase the cache of your DB to avoid this issue

rnorris
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi, just in case anyone else is running into this issue and finding this thread, I ran into it when the DB query returned no results. I don't know if that's relevant, but, hey ho.

Sai_Ice04
Contributor II
Contributor II

@rnorris thank you! I was indeed wondering what's causing this issue. And I realized my query didn't fetch any data and your comment helped me solve this puzzle! 

Zach-Navejas
Contributor
Contributor

I found that clearing my cache fixed this error.