Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scroll bar Horizantal pivot table in Qlik Sense

I have issue with pivot table in qlik sense. My table has 20 columns, it can not display fit on my screen when I open fully expand. Some columns missing. I try to search Scroll bar Horizantal, but qlik sense has not option. Is there a way to solve that problem?

7 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Hoang,

I could not reproduce your situation (see attached file). When you hover the mouse on the table always appears scroll bar.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrey Khoronenko,

My pivot table like file attach.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Thank you, I see. I'll try to work with her.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrey Khoronenko,

I look forward to your response.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Hoang,

I have analyzed your file. On the one hand, unfortunately, not all objects parameters on sheet Qlik Sense can be configured. A number of the parameters of the charts Qlik Sense determines automatically and they can not be changed.

On the other hand, explain, please, the need for in one graph (pivot table) to have in the presence of one expression so many dimensions. What is the purpose of your analysis for such a table? What exactly do you want to see as a result? What questions need to be answered? I propose to move in this direction, in determining the appropriateness of constructing just such a cumbersome table, which even Qlik Sense periodically refused to process and showed me the error message.

I suggest putting questions within your analysis and selecting visualizations for them.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Andrey Khoronenko,

I want to know:

How many demensions we can you in pivot table (Qlik Sense)?

And I can move columns from Demension to Measures and hide meansure if it is null.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Hoang,

As such, I have not met the limitations on the number of dimensions in chart Qlik Sense. I will say more, I tried to enter my original data with a lot of measurements and got a result similar to yours.

In according to the established practice of analysis charts has a depth of nesting of dimensions usually from 2 to 5. If the depth of connectivity of data is greater, are usually create a few charts depending on the subject of the analysis.

It seems to me that in your case, too, one must go by constructing several charts with a small number of dimensions.

Regards,

Andrey