Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II

Search object - Qliksense

Hi,

Is it possible to add search object for entire qliksense application.

Please help me to do.

Thanks,

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Bhavi,

If you are asking about Global Search it is already there where you can search any string to the entire application, But lets say you are asking an object(A single value can be an object) in a chart, yes you can search it in two type of charts one is table and second is pivot. If this is not what you are asking , Please explain in more detail so I can answer you properly.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Actually What i want is In qlikview UI we are adding the search object like as can we have the search object extension in qliksense.

Not applicable

Hi Bhavi,

Have you ever used Global Search feature of Qlik Sense , I believe same option is available in Qlik View but in Qlik View search output will not give you charts associated to your search. Second if you are talking about any extension , please provide me the link so I can use it and tell you it can be possible in Qlik View ,If I am right you are trying to add any of the feature of Qlik Sense to Qlik View,Right?