I have been conducting a search in a QLIKSense app. I am searching for any fields containing the words 'ACTUATOR' and 'ECAM'. The search term I used is:
On closer inspection, the results exclude 'ECAM' preceded by a character e.g. ',ECAM' or '.ECAM'. In other words, it only returns values with a preceding space.
I tried using wildcards with the about but QLIK doesn't appear to accept this. I would like it to return any cells containing 'ecam' and 'actuator', irrespective of what characters precede or succeed them.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.