Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dilip1234
Creator
Creator

Section access is not working with multiple reduction access

Hi All,

I am implementing section access in my application, where I have 2 reduction column.

Section access is working with single reduction column but not working if I put more than 1 reduction column.

When I am putting more than one reduction column, I am getting 'Access Denied' issue.

Here is the script:

SECTION ACCESS;

[CMM_Permission]:

LOAD

ACCESS,

USERID,

GEOKEY,

ZONEKEY,

CITYKEY;

SQL EXECUTE Get_CMM_UserPermissions;

SECTION APPLICATION;

Note:

All the values and reduction column are in uppercase.

Find the sample data which I have below:

ACCESSUSERIDGEOKEYZONEKEYCITYKEY
USERDIR\DILIPINDSZABC
USERDIR\RAJINDNZ
USERDIR\KUNALJPN
USERDIR\NITINCANUS-CSAB

Could anyone help me to identify the issue, why I am getting access denied?

Thanks

Dilip Solanki

Thanks
Dilip Solanki
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Dilip,

You are cannot reduce multiple fields by just adding a second reduction field to your section access table. However, there is a way to reduce data on multiple fields. This post will guide you in doing so: Data Reduction Using Multiple Fields

This post is referring to QlikView, but it works the same in Qlik Sense.

I hope that helps,

Serina

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

but if we want to allow specicific users to see the whole data  then ,it will be not work