Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Security Rule for Restricted mode

Hey there

I've created a Qlik Sense app and published it on a stream. Now I like to make this project available for a certain user. But this user should only be allowed to open this app in a read only modus. This means he can't add/delete components (best way would be to hide the  library).

In addition he's not allowed to duplicate a sheet or app and can't create a new app.

The best way would be, if the user could only see the project in the presentation mode and nothing more.

I've read the Managing a Qlik Sense Site documentation, but there I've only found some ways to grant read access to an user.

Is it possible to set some security rules as I mentioned like disabling edit modus?

I'm curios about if it's possible to do.

Thanks & Regards

Sarah

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In the Qlik Sense documentation under the Security Rules Example I found what I was looking for...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Sara,

i am not sure how can i manage it in QlikSence, but in QV 11 i would i use Conditional to make some diagrams for certain user available.

Beck

Not applicable
Author

In the Qlik Sense documentation under the Security Rules Example I found what I was looking for...