Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator

Select a Winner

Hi,

I am, looking to find winner among the bidders. I have a visualization in which i have the table with the following columns:

Project Name       Project Bidders         Total Bidders        Winner

ABC                           bidder1, bidder2,       4                               bidder2     
                                    bidder3, bidder4

I want to show the bidder2 in the winner column based on a field named "flag winner" so if flag winner is yes it should get displayed here. Problem is that using if statement nothing is happening and it remains blank. data is shown if there is only one bidder. I am, unable to select among many here. Project Bidders is uses concat function to show bidders in one column.

Please help me out.

Labels (4)
8 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

can you share snapshot of what you want?

mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for your reply. Please find the attached file for the issue i am, facing.

Saravanan_Desingh

May be, as [Project Bidders] has concat of all bidders, use the same field

if([flag winner]='yes',[Project Bidders])
mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator
Author

[project bidders] is not a field having concatenated values. it showing values using concat function on the run time

Kushal_Chawda

try set instead

only({<[flag winner]={'yes'}>}[Project Bidders])

mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator
Author

not working. If added to dimension it says "invalid dimension" and if added to measure the same thing stays only works where there is one bidder.

Kushal_Chawda

you need to put it in measure not in dimension

Kushal_Chawda

try below in measure if that doesn't work please share your sample application file

=aggr(only({<[flag winner]={'yes'}>}[Project Bidders]),[Project Name],[Project Bidders])