Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nemoral
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sense Desktop just installed. Work and other apps existing in Enterprise not visible. Desktop indicates user id. Browser Hub shows lastname, firstname

Installed same Sense desktop version as in the Server (Enterprise)

Got properly the link to Enterprise so Desktop opens fine

I expect to see all my work apps associated with my user, as well as the rest I have access to.

I get blank hub no apps at all on Desktop version. User ID shows only (as of domain/userid).

If I open with browser it will show lastname, firstname as user and all apps are visible.

Any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @nemoral 

this is working as designed. The Qlik Sense Desktop is a standalone application opening a own Sense instance on your local PC. Which means you can develop apps locally and then upload those to Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows via export and import.

You will only see the apps which are stored in your data folder you added at the installation time standard is: C:\Users\{user}\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/working-directo...

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sebastian_Linser

Hello @nemoral 

this is working as designed. The Qlik Sense Desktop is a standalone application opening a own Sense instance on your local PC. Which means you can develop apps locally and then upload those to Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows via export and import.

You will only see the apps which are stored in your data folder you added at the installation time standard is: C:\Users\{user}\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/working-directo...

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂