Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apthansh
Creator
Creator

Sense Navigation extension error

Hi Team -

I am using the attached extension in Server and whne I import I get "Failed to import extension.Check log file error"

I read few other threads and deleted Redame ,License file...but still same error.

Can anyone help me here please ?

Thanks much.

jvsrickwild

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RickWild64
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Ansh,

sense-navigation-master.zip is a download of the whole project. The actual extension is inside.

Open sense-navigation-master.zip with Windows Explorer or an archive manager (I use 7-zip). Inside is a folder called sense-navigation-master, which contains a folder called build. In there are several versions of the extension. Copy sense-navigation-latest.zip somewhere QMC can see it. In QMC Extensions section, delete the swr-sense-navigation extension (it fails to load but still leaves an entry in the list of extensions) then import sense-navigation-latest.zip.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Rick

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RickWild64
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Ansh,

sense-navigation-master.zip is a download of the whole project. The actual extension is inside.

Open sense-navigation-master.zip with Windows Explorer or an archive manager (I use 7-zip). Inside is a folder called sense-navigation-master, which contains a folder called build. In there are several versions of the extension. Copy sense-navigation-latest.zip somewhere QMC can see it. In QMC Extensions section, delete the swr-sense-navigation extension (it fails to load but still leaves an entry in the list of extensions) then import sense-navigation-latest.zip.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Rick

Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Ansh

Check this document, also here is the link if you want to check with more detail, I hope that will be helpful.

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-12920

Regards!

Yianni_Ververis
Employee
Employee

Yeah just unzip and grab the latest.zip under build. Uplaod that zip file on your server

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Follow the links on https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation - as also stated in the README.

Actually, all importable/runnable builds are inside the ./build directory ...

Hope this helps.

Regards

Stefan