Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sense server pricing

Hi,

1. Is it possible to get price quotes/estimates  for Sense enterprise & licenses?

2. Since our company has branches in different countries, I would like to know whether there is a difference

in the prices among countries.

A quick response would be appreciated.

Thank You!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello A B,

1 - yes - you need to engage with a Qlik account manager to do so. Please use the contact us page from our main web site qlik.com to get in touch with the appropriate person who can help you.

2 - see #1 - pricing is determined by Qlik and your organization and the needs of your organization. They will have all the information in this regard.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello A B,

1 - yes - you need to engage with a Qlik account manager to do so. Please use the contact us page from our main web site qlik.com to get in touch with the appropriate person who can help you.

2 - see #1 - pricing is determined by Qlik and your organization and the needs of your organization. They will have all the information in this regard.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

It's really a frustrating experience to get the pricing info.

I would like to get the information in a similar format which is published

here:

http://www.qlik.com/us/explore/products/qlikview/pricing/price-list

Your assistance would be highly appreciated, since I cannot disclose info

about my company at the moment.

Thanks!

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Michael Tarallo <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com>

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi A B - I will let the appropriate individuals know. Please note that the full Qlik Sense platform has not been released, yet - so I would assume the updated pricing will be available in similiar format once released, which should be this week.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI A B - someone  should be contacting you about pricing shortly.

Happy to help.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Interesting to see that the pricing information for QlikView referenced above has now been pulled.

Ho hum.

Steve