Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sequential gradient in a pie chart

In Qlik Sense you can choose by measurements a Sequential gradient in a pie chart.

The color of the Sequential gradient goes from yellow to orange.

I would like a Sequential gradient in another color, from light gray to dark gray and from light green to dark green.

I thought I found the fx code in an example Qlik Sense app but it's not entirely working.

Is there anyone who can help me?

The fx code I found is:

Gray

Colormix1((sum([Field A])-$(=min(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B]))))/$(=(max(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B]))-min(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B])))),white(),RGB(123,122,120))

Green

Colormix1((sum([Field A])-$(=min(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B]))))/$(=(max(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B]))-min(aggr( sum([Field A]), [Field B])))),white(),RGB(39,110,39))

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Louise,

I used this - along with my Sales measure:

Colormix1((sum([Sales])-$(=min(aggr( sum([Sales]), CategoryName))))/$(=(max(aggr( sum([Sales]),CategoryName))

-min(aggr( sum([Sales]), CategoryName)))),$(vBlue),$(vSalmon))

EDIT: I assume you are using this code in the color by expression area and you have the expression is a color code checked?

See attached example - I actually defined this in a variable - so you will see the definition in the variables interface.

If you can, attach your app and I can take a look.

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

If you got Qlikview-->

Paste and copy your expression to Color Mix Wizard

Untitled.png

follow the steps ....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm working with Qlik Sense but thanks for your reaction.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I tried your formula but it is not working.

Enclosed you find my app.

At this moment I'm working in the desktop version so I think it's not possible to make a variable there?

Regards Louise