Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwb139
Creator
Creator

Serious Qlik Sense Bug

Hi all,

I have a serious Qlik Sense Bug to report. Below you can see that I have two tables that are exactly the same but giving me different results for my average rent. The one on top you can do by hand and see that it is off. I'm not sure what is going on, but this is really making me nervous about Qlik and the accuracy of my numbers. Thanks. 

rwb139_0-1612476506666.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwb139
Creator
Creator
Author

When I changed the Totals Function from "Auto" to average, it seems to have corrected itself. Not sure where the "Auto" function got 658 as it's not the min, max, sum, or count

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rwb139
Creator
Creator
Author

Also when I change it to a count, you can see that the bottom one then becomes incorrect and the top one is correct. 

rwb139_0-1612476667541.png

rwb139
Creator
Creator
Author

When I changed the Totals Function from "Auto" to average, it seems to have corrected itself. Not sure where the "Auto" function got 658 as it's not the min, max, sum, or count

rwb139
Creator
Creator
Author

Well, I thought this was solved. However, when I delete the dimensions I was using to test to get a single number (which is what I need), it reverts back to 658. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

rwb139_0-1612477034167.png